The company requires support in all phases of web application support, including site creation, requirements gathering and analysis, system design, prototype advancement, website design, configuration control, testing, software quality assurance, and website maintenance. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
(1) Design, create, implement, administer, and improve internal and external web presence for customer's scientific user facilities.
(3) Monitor and report web statistics and data for metrics analysis.
(4) Create and advance the implementation of the Company's visually aesthetic and appropriate graphics for web-based products.
(5) Incorporate excellence in design of navigational organization, usability, and accessibility of the website.
(6) Ensure website compatibility with customer-specified browsers and platforms.
(7) Ensure website conforms to ORNL's branding guidelines.
(8)Assist in translating ideas into aesthetically pleasing and accurate graphics with an attention to detail.
(9) Attend customer scientific meetings to determine needs and priorities and meet deadlines as specific by a client or manager.
(10) Ensure compliance with environment, safety, health, and quality program requirements.
(11) Maintain strong commitment to the implementation and perpetuation of values and ethics.
(12) Interface with customer communications staff to ensure websites are aligned with our communication strategy.